Saturday, February 1, 2014

You Know You Want It

Valentines Day is on the horizon.  Personally, I have never been much of a fan of the day.  I've only celebrated with someone I love once.  Even then, we spend it "together" but actually 600 miles away. I remember he sent me flowers and a little teddy bear. It was a very sweet gesture that was greatly appreciated.  It was a serious "awwww" moment that was quite a surprise, but it wasn't expected. 
I'm just not into Valentines Day. 
But there are people who are. 
Because those people do exist, I have an exclusive and freaking awesome deal from the ever so fantastic Sassy Seamstress. 

As some of you might know, I've recently discovered a serious love for Star Wars. You can imagine how excited I was when I saw these throw pillows.  


Because I love you guys, my faithful readers, the first 7 people to order a set of these pillows will receive a free canvas with your anniversary like the one below.  In fact, I think I may order a set of those pillow for myself. Without without someone who tells me they love me. That isn't my mother or my sisters. 


The Sassy Seamstress has all kinds of great things in the works.  Keep a close eye on her Facebook Page and Twitter Account for deals and specials! You can also find them here! I am a huge supporter of local business and I always like to see someone with quality products grow. So put some capital back into the economy and support local and small business! 

2 comments:

Jen said...

After a while valentines day gets old.

Tammy Jo said...

Kinda like you not a big Valentine's day fan!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs