Thursday, February 20, 2014

.05% of the Time

Choices. 
I have made a ton of em.  Some of them have been really shitty.  I have done a lot of things I haven't really wanted to do.  I've been obligated into things. I've been a doormat. I have been walked all over and done what everyone has expected of my for most all of my life. 
When I joined the Marines way back in high school, I had finally broken the mold. I finally did something that I wanted to do, and it didn't matter what anyone else thought of it, I knew it was right.  Ever since then, I've pretty much just been doing my own thing.  This whole blog is center on the idea that I'm slipping and sliding through make making a million and one mistakes and getting it right about .05% of the time.  
But holy crap maybe I should work on my success rate.  Maybe I should try to bump it up to like .25%.  A measly quarter of a percent? Maybe I could manage that.  I suppose I will have to see. I can't see into the future. 
Until then, I'ma watch some more New Girl and How I Met Your Mother, taking notes and learning life's greatest lessons.   I need some bagel bites and probably some vodka. Vodka could be good. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs