Monday, February 3, 2014

Marathon Work Weeks

I know. I suck.  
I'm on work day #7 of 15 in a row right now, so please, cut me a little slack. I'm exhausted. I feel like my life went from interesting and exciting to "Hmm...I did literally NOTHING worth blogging about in about 3 weeks." Cool.
Well, I guess that is just how things go sometimes. I suppose I'm okay with it.  Do I really have any choice but to be? Not really. I mean, the most exciting thing that has happened to me lately, is I decided to change banks.   
I missed the whole  SuberBowl. Which as it turns out, was probably a good thing.  I've never been super into football, but I just didn't want the SeaHawks to win. I'm a 49ers fan.  At least that is what I've been telling people for my whole life.  I think it's about time that I REALLY invest myself into the football thing and BE a fan.  

See? I'm so boring. ugh. well, I'm going to fix my hair to standard and get all ready for working marathon day #20985 I hope you all have a fantsatically cool day. Tomorrow, I'll be giving away a "MercoLocal" box. Come back to win!  It's a one day only giveaway!

2 comments:

Jen said...

The superbowl was just awful...I was angry the whole game lol.

Tammy Jo said...

I didn't watch the game either but from what I hear we didn't miss much!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs