Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Car Selfies and Brow Tweezing

One of my goals for the month of March is to get completely, head to toe, ready every day.  I'm tired of feeling like crap in my tee shirts and jeans every day, so I decided to start now.  Yesterday, I went shopping in my little sister's closet. I put on about 4 outfits before I decided on the one I actually ended up wearing.  I forgot how exhausting "style" and "fashion" could be.  I think what I ended up wearing was pretty cute. I even busted out the lipstick. 


I've had the jeans and the cardigan for years. I think I got the cardigan at Aeropostale.  The shirt is compliments of my baby sister's closet. I think it's from forever 21. The flops are from Walmart.  My lipstick is Covergirl. It's my favorite shade, yet I can't remember what it's called. 

After I got ready, I headed towards work way too early, like always. This means that I had plenty of time to...
a) wander around Walmart. I bought some lunch for work, a pair of sunglasses, and a pair of tweezers. I lost mine.  
b) Tweezed my eye brows using my visor mirror. 
c) Take multiple selfies in the car. 

The sunglasses only cost me $7 and I quite like them.  I've needed a new pair forever, and I guess today was the day. 

Everyone at work had something to say about the fact that I appeared to have made an attempt to look like a contributing member of society.  It was probably the lipstick. It shocks everyone. It was such a beautiful day out, I didn't really want to say cooped up the whole day, so it was kind of a pain in the bum to be working the whole day instead of ambling around outdoors in my cute new shades.

And that, my friends, was my first attempt at a "What I Wore" Wednesday. How'd I do?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

If I put on makeup... people would think the end was near! I should make that my goal for March as well. I definitely don't spend enough time putting myself together - hello wrinkled dress pants.

Jen said...

You look great!!! :) I always try to get completely ready everyday.

Ashley said...

You look so good. I really love your lipstick!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs