Monday, February 24, 2014

Which of Jesus' Disciples Are You?

It's finally happening. I'm getting my hair done. I can't take it anymore. It's a train wreck. It will get done on Thursday and I will no longer look in the mirror and feel an overwhelming sadness about my accidental ombre I've got going on.  For a while, I was all about being a cute little fashion-forward blogger who always dressed cute and didn't have horrible hair.  

That ends today. Well, Thursday. 

I also decided to try and get caught up on some of my blog reading. There are all kinds of blogs that I've always loved to read regularly that I have been seriously neglected. I was the comment queen...and now I just see that someone posted and say "I'll read it later" then I don't and now I have literally 678 posts to read. 

Being bored makes me do some odd stuff. I most just download apps that are a sever waste of time that are extremely fun to play on while I'm taking my nightly bath.  Word of advice, you feel like getting things done, do not download the BuzzFeed app. One minute you'll be flipping through the articles, the next thing you know, not only did you take a quiz telling you which of Jesus' disciples you are, but you have also successfully wasted 1.5 hours of your life. 

I'm Saint Matthew, by the way. 

I was in the middle of writing this, and stopped for a BuzzFeed Break.  Seriously, don't do it.  You don't need to see the Japanese comedian in a raw turkey costume. 

Well, I hope you have all had a wonderfully bearable Monday! 

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for getting your hair done! :)

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

Good luck with the hair change. I am so boring and always do the same thing with my hair.

And haha, I will definitely not download the BuzzFeed app now. I waste enough time as it is!

Jamie said...

Hahahah. Off to download the Buzzfeed app! ;)

Ashley said...

Ahh, its always nice to have your hair done! Hope it's wonderful!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs