Sunday, February 23, 2014

Movie Funny

Sometimes I take a step back and look at my life and think about how it's never really all that interesting. Sure, there are things about it that have been interesting but, in general, I'm boring. 
Yesterday, I got home from work and my sisters were making homemade soft pretzels.  Megan is in food 2, and they make all sorts of interesting things.  She also quite the little baker.  So yeah...random soft pretzels. As it turns out, I lack imagination when it comes to pretzel art.

While my sisters were making music notes and cute swirly patterns with their pretzels these are all I could come up with. 

We thought it was quite hilarious, until Megan decided to start creating a pair of scissors with her pretzels.  I feel like I may not even have to explain how wrong those scissors ended, up, but never fear, I have a visual aid. 


She was hoping that we wouldn't notice and she could destroy her creation before we notices...unfortunately, she was not successful.  She will now be made fun of for creating the penis pretzel for a time estimated to be...the rest of her lifetime. 

And then, for just a split second, my life became movie funny. 

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh, the scissors!! That's hilarious!! I also love that you made a small intestine :-p

Ashley said...

Oh, that's too funny.

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs