Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Well...Do you?

In case you didn't know, I'm a young single adult, living at home with my wonderful parents. I work a full time job with a completely crazy schedule where I'm never particularly pleased with the time that I get off.  I'm not yet 21 and I'm not super religious (meaning I don't hang out at the single's ward).
These things can make it kind of difficult to meet guys.  And what I mean by guys, is people to go out on dates with and get to know, not like...random people I went to high school with who want to "watch a movie" in their mom's basement. 
One night, I was flipping through my Twitter Feed (oh you're not following me? Why not?) and I was seeing all these hashtags...tinder. 
And unfortunately I became one of those people who dates online.  I've been trying to figure out how to really use it as a good tool to learn about myself in relation to the personalities of others. But for the most part, you judge everyone by a few pictures and a little blurb about them (if they write one) Sometimes people make it really hard.

1. Which one are you? 
2. I can't see your face. 
3. Every picture you posted is like this. 

All kinds of random things go through my head while I'm swiping left and right over and over again.  It's hard to explain it unless you've used it, but it is really such a weird thing. 

Do you Tinder?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs