Wednesday, July 23, 2014

100 posts later

Since my first post in this blog  a whole lot has happened.  

I quit school. 
I was unemployed.

I spend a lot of time doing that Army thing. 

I went on a million and one dates. 

I got a new job. 

I decided to go back to school.  

I suppose that the more I blog, the more I remember why I blog.  It's to remember all of the crazy and amazing things that happen in my life.  Blogging, while some people think it's stupid has been the best thing for me.  It forces me to sit down and write about my life.  While it may not be the most interesting thing to everyone in the world, it means something to me.  I'm able to go back and read that first post and remember who I was 8 months ago.  

A lot has changed since then and I'm so glad that I can go back and read all those posts and remember who I was back then.  I'm at this age where I'm constantly changing.  Life is constantly changing and I don't ever want to forget who I was in this moment here and now. 

As this is my 100th post I'll leave with you my favorite posts so far.  It almost makes me sad to go back and read all these posts. Time goes by so fast.  Life is short and...you only live once. 

You Just Do

Weird things that bother me

When things don't quite work the way we planned 

Love/hate relationship with the Gym

Fake Perfection 

On August 1, I will be hosting a giveaway to celebrate 100 posts! I am waiting until my period of Financial Stinginess is over! Please stop by on the first to enter to win  some AWESOME free stuff :)


2 comments:

Jen said...

You have been on quite an adventure so far! :)

Ashley said...

Yay! I can't believe you hit 100 already! I feel like you just started with this one!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs