Monday, July 7, 2014

Getting Appy

Today is a good day.  

Today, I made my last payment to UNLV.  While I am not debt free, I no longer have that burden to bear.  I am so happy to have that completely taken care of.  Little by little, I'm learning how to manage all the moving parts of my life and make them work in my favor.  

Money is such a weird thing, but I'm trying hard to turn it into a game.  I really want to win. 

In order to work on this I'm collaborating with Ashley from American Honey to avoid spending for this month. As I have been...a little bit behind on my blogging, I only just check out what Ashley wrote today and I decided to download the same app that she has to help me with my budgeting. 

This app takes the information from you financial accounts and will really make a difference in helping you read your financial goals.  It tells you how much you can spend(orange), save(green), and the amount of money used by bills(blue).

It also has all the amounts calculated here on this main breakdown page. It remembers what you spend and how you use your money to help you save.  It's basically the coolest thing ever. I'm only just getting used to it, but I'm sure once I get the hang of it, it will be my best friend. It even give you exact amounts you are able to spend down to the week/day/month to help you achieve your goals. 

Best. Thing. Ever.  Ashley's post about the app was definitely more informative, so please, head over to her blog and check out the post.

Well I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday. Hopefully the rest of your week is great!  

2 comments:

Jen said...

This seems like a cool app! I will have to check it out.

Ashley said...

I'm glad you got it! I hope it works for you!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs