1. The gym is often filled with people who go there for social hour. They gab around equipment and take up space that I would like to use...
2. Men...We can, infact, see you staring at our asses in the mirror. Stahhhp.
3. People that stand in front of the mirror lifting their shirts and checking out their abs. Bro...I promise, the 6 pack didn't grow in since your last two bicep curls. Enough with the nudity.
4. There are women running around the gym who I never see actually work out, their hair is down and they are not even a little moist with sweat, yet they have these picture perfect bodies...How?!
5. The staring. Like seriously, we can SEE you! Just...don't.
6. I understand that your phone call is really important. Don't freaking take it while sitting on a bench or a machine...
7. People don't re-rack their weights. I could die.
8. Half of the stuff in there is all freaking broken and it never get replaced.
9. No, I don't want a training session. Leave. Me. Alone.
10. People who talk to me. For reals. I didn't come here to be hit on. I came here to pick things up and put them down. So go away.