Wednesday, December 18, 2013

10 Things I Hate About You [Gym Edition]

Well everyone, it looks like I might possibly have a job by next week! That is some dang good news if I do say so myself!  It's been pretty...um, interesting? being unemployed, but I'll be happy when it's over. I don't understand how people like to not have jobs. (SAHMs you totally count as having a job. In fact, I'd rather work outside the home because it's not as difficult.)
Christmas is a week a way. Want to know how many presents I have purchased? Zero. Nada. Zilch. I'm sitting in my lil' sissy's room looking at all of her meticulously placed Christmas decorations thinking about how a few more days to just insert themselves between now and Christmas. K thanks!  I also wouldn't be angry if the $7.79 in my bank account magically quadrupled every day. Yeah...that would be super awesome.  
Okay. Time for the real post. 
Last night, I went to the gym for the first time in a few weeks. With being sick and finals week and all that business, I sort of fell off the wagon. But as of last night, I'm back in business. Although I had a pretty good work out...I could just feel a blog post brewing. And then...BAM!  This.


1.  The gym is often filled with people who go there for social hour. They gab around equipment and take up space that I would like to use...

2.  Men...We can, infact, see you staring at our asses in the mirror. Stahhhp.

3.  People that stand in front of the mirror lifting their shirts and checking out their abs. Bro...I promise, the 6 pack didn't grow in since your last two bicep curls. Enough with the nudity. 

4.  There are women running around the gym who I never see actually work out, their hair is down and they are not even a little moist with sweat, yet they have these picture perfect bodies...How?!

5. The staring. Like seriously, we can SEE you! Just...don't. 


6.  I understand that your phone call is really important. Don't freaking take it while sitting on a bench or a machine...

7. People don't re-rack their weights.  I could die. 

8. Half of the stuff in there is all freaking broken and it never get replaced. 

9.  No, I don't want a training session. Leave. Me. Alone. 

10. People who talk to me. For reals. I didn't come here to be hit on. I came here to pick things up and put them down. So go away. 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha I love this. Most of those things happened when I used to go to the gym.

Stephanie said...

hahaha "I came here to pick things up and put them down." Ugh the ass staring, it's ridiculous. In defense of #10, some women do go to the gym to meet men. But once you make it clear you aren't one of them, they should back off!

Lauren said...

I hate the people that try to sell you training session, stoooop haha!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs