Monday, January 20, 2014

Take Me Back...

Tis a beautiful day to have off of work. I'm so happy that we're on the downhill side of the cold as we approach February. Usually, in Utah, it stay pretty cold until about April or May, but maybe we'll get lucky and it'll warm up real quick. 
Speaking of warm...Will someone please take me back to Las Vegas?
I'm considering moving back there in a year or so after I have some serious money saved.  I'll even go back to my old job if I have to.  I just loved it there. Some people think I'm crazy for liking it there, but it became my home.  I miss it. I miss being on my own. I miss my friends at school (I really only had two, but they were probably the most genuine people I've ever known)  and I miss getting off the freeway and seeing MGM Grand, New York New York, Excalibur, and the Tropicana...it was a fun place to live and I think I just want to go back. 
I have grown up in the house I live in.  When I went away for training, the again for school, it was a majorly welcome change. Now I just want that change back. Even if I don't go to school there, I think I may just go back anyway. If not there, somewhere near. Is that completely crazy? Maybe so. But I think I might just do it...

And just because I think it's funny...I'm not a football fanatic, but I did watch the 49ers v. Seahawks game last night. I was sad when the 49ers lost and I thought that Sherman's interview was a little bit ridiculous, but at least it strayed from the norm...
via 

1 comments:

Tammy Jo said...

I think it would be super cool to live in Vegas!!!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs