Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Other Things I Haven't Told You

I've been a little bit preoccupied and I haven't done much to tell the blog about my future plans.  A lot of things have changed in the past few weeks.  I even changed my little blurb on the side of my blog to fit the life that I'm currently living. So to continue my Month of Me  I'm sharing my plans for the near future.

I think that part of being in your 20s is not always knowing what is just around the corner.  Well at least it has been for me.  Most of the things that I have chosen to do up to this point have been a little bit random.  I've had very little attachment to any one place and it has been really exciting for me to fly by the seat of my pants.  

However, as a major planner, I like to at least have some framework laid down for how I want things to go.  And for the next few months, this is what my framework looks like:

+I'm moving back to Utah.  This was not really a choice.  This was more like something that the universe obviously wants me to do.  I've done my do-diligence in trying to find a place to live.  I've applied for 51 and half jobs, but I'm at the point where going home feels like it's not just my only option, but it also feels like the right option. 

+I'm going to take a few weeks off of employment.  I'm lucky enough to have the Army and music to support me for a while, I do have the possibility of a job, but if I don't get it, that'll be okay.

+I'm most likely going to continue my education in Salt Lake.  I'm not about to quit school, but I need to make some changes.  I've created a path for myself that is unnecessarily challenging.  I'm done with that.

+I'm going to spend time with my family and my boyfriend.  I miss them more than I every anticipated I might and I'm ready to be able to give my niece kisses every single day and hug my sissies all the time. 

+I'm going to pursue the advancement of my military career.  (duh).  

I have a lot of good things coming in the next few months and I'm excited to get all these finals finished up and be able to relax at home with my family. 

3 comments:

Shannon said...

These are big changes but sounds like they will be awesome for you! We should get together and plan a blogger event or something when you are back in SLC. Or just, you know, hang out. :)

Jen said...

These sounds like great changes for you! I know that whatever you do you will be successful. :)

Chelsie Carr said...

I'm glad you are taking control of your life and changing things up! Sometimes a change is everything you need to refocus on your dreams! We will have to meet up next time I'm in SLC!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs