Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone! It's time for some Friday Favorites! I'm going to link up to 5 on Friday and share with you 5 of my very favorite things. 
+Seems how I just bought it, my number one favorite thing is my new MacBook Pro.  Basically...I'm so in love with it.  I wish that I'd just bought one in the first place.  I'm thinking about doing a few posts about making your Apple products work for you.  They are a simply amazing modern convenience. 
 
+Tomorrow I will eat my last Qdoba burrito...And I am so sad about it. They are my favorite "fast food" restaurant... And get this...It will be free becuase I have enough points on my card!

 
+I bought some new shoes a couple days ago at the Vans Outlet store...First of all, they were ony $14.  That fact alone could make them my favorite...But they're also the most comfy shoes I've ever put on.  They're called Surf shoes and they have some foamy inserts for the inside of the shoes and basically they rock.
 Solana

+ Right now is my favorite time of year.  It's just something about the newness of Spring that puts a big, happy smile on my face. It helps that I'm also moving home to be with my wonderful family and I'm finally finished with this semester this month!
 
+My final Friday Favorite is The Railsplitters.  I seriously cannot stop listening to their new album. I recommend it to peple who like music of all types.
 
 

1 comments:

Kenzie Negron // sincerelykenz said...

ahhh! I got my first mac before college this year and I absolutely love it!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs