Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Oops. I forgot to blog

First of all, I'd like to apologize to all you lovely readers of mine.  Since my last final, this is the first time I have opened my computer.  On Thursday, I packed my last few things into my car and headed off to Salt Lake and since then, this is the first down time I have had.  22 has been pretty hectic so far! 

A few updates:

I got my grades! A, A-, B+, and a C+.  It kinda brought  my GPA down a little, but It was honestly just that dang philosophy class! But I passed and that's what matters! I'll just try to do better next time.  I'll also pray that I never have to take another philosophy class.  Ever. Again.

I turned 22! On Thursday I got into Salt Lake around 4, went out to a quick dinner with my family and hung out with my Jake On Monday we actually went out to my favorite place, The Cheesecake Factory, and celebrated for real.  My family all got me wonderful gifts!  I'll share those tomorrow I think.  It's crazy to me how the things you ask for change so much as you get older. 

Friday, Saturday and Sunday I was in the field.  It was raining basically the whole time, I finally got to drive (and tow a trailer and avoid hitting some deer...) For as crappy as it could have been, it wasn't so bad.  My buddy grilled up our team some morale hot dogs and the rain didn't feel quite so wet. 

And now...Here I am.  Back to the grind.  Except there is no grind! I went from having three jobs to no jobs and I'm finally feeling like I can relax for a few minutes.  I'm so happy to be here with my family and I'm excited to share more of my summer adventures with you and with my family! 

8 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you get to be with family!

Amelia Hastings said...

In theory philosophy should be a really cool class, but I just couldn't get with it either. I think I did a little worse than you LMAO. Glad you're home!

Katie said...

I've heard that it can be awesome, but I think I just got a crappy professor. He was all about structure and not the actual argument. I saw the warnings on ratemyprofessor but it was the only class that fit my schedule...oh well! I passed and it's over!

Katie said...

Me too! it feels great.

Chelsie Carr said...

Happy Late Birthday! I hope you had the best week and I'm glad you are getting a break from school to just be!

Ashley said...

YAY!! Happy belated birthday. I was so sad I missed it but Thursday was a super crazy day. I will have to catch up with you!!! I'm glad you got wonderful grades. I hope you have an awesome summer!

Katie said...

Thank you! We'll have to catch up!

Katie said...

Thank yoU! I'm definitely enjoying my break to just...be.

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs