Monday, May 4, 2015

My First and Favorites

Like I said Friday, this month is my birthday month so I'm sharing all kinds of fun things about me, my past, my experiences, my family and all sorts of other things. 
 
I have two best friends.  My sisters.

I am so very blessed to have these two humans as my sisters.

Alexis and I are a few years apart, so we were in middle school and high school together.  We basically did everything together.  Now, we're all grown up.  She's a wife and a mom, she's a full time student, and she works a full time job.  Basically...She's my hero.  I don't know how she does it.  I guess she just learned from the best.  Our mom.


Miss Megan is a little Bluegrass Diva.  Some where between my high school graduation and now she just became this amazing musician with more ambition than I have ever known.  She's basically turning into the musician that I always wanted to be and I am completely jealous of her dedication to the craft. 

This year she's taking on some great musical responsibilities and she's learning and growing into an adult that I completely respect...It's pretty hard to see her as anything but my baby sister though...


I feel like I'm the luckiest middle sister in the world to have grown up between these two.  Sometimes we fight.  We don't always get along perfectly, but they will always be my sisters and forever my best (and first) friends. 

1 comments:

Jen said...

There is nothing quite like the relationship with sisters, it's pretty awesome!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs