Today I'm sharing 5 things that are great.
1. Next week is the last week of classes! The first week in May is Study Week, and the one after that is Finals Week! I can't even describe to you how great I think this is.
2. My birthday is in 20 days! I'll be 22, it's the day of my last final, and I get to go home and be with my family for it! Well sort of..I'll get to be there with them for the very end of the day, but at least I'll be home.
3. The weather here in Vegas is seriously amazing. I have been so happy with how nice it is. I am so in love with spring it isn't even funny...
4. I'm approaching the day where I quit one of my jobs. I'm not like super duper jumping up and down about this one becuase...well money. But it will take a lot of work off my plate and it will feel so good to have a weekend free!
5. I'm finally at this point where I don't feel overwhelmed! I have gotten so much work down and I just just...relax a litlte bit. I think I'm going to play a little vacation. It would be the first one I've been on since...Wait...I don't remember the last vacation I went on.