Friday, January 3, 2014

Saying Goodbye to December's Sponsors

My sidebar is looking pretty bare because I've said goodbye to all of my awesome sponsors. Sadly, I didn't get to give them all as much attention as I wanted to. The month of december ended up being far busier than I would have liked.  I just want to be sure that you don't miss out on all these great people have to offer. 

To sponsor this blog, please check out my sponsor page. All ad space is currently 50% off. 

Headliner

Krafts for Kuties is a small Utah business run by a good friend of mine. She makes some of the most amazing hand-crocheted crafts that I have ever seen. Her prices are rock bottom and her products are amazing quality. To learn more about her business check out her facebook page





Kylie in the Sky

Kylie's blog is definitely among my favorite blogs to read. She writes about her life and always has some insiteful things to say about life. To learn more about Kylie, I suggest you start here.  Her blog is definitely one you should add to your list of "Must reads"

Blog Facebook TwitterInstagram

American Honey

Ashley is the author of American Honey. I would consider Ashley my best bloggy friend. We trade blogging secrets and help each other out when we need it. She is engaged to a handsome airman and has an extremely exciting life ahead of her. I love to read about her life, drool over her recipes, and be inspired by her good attitude. She has faced a lot of challenges, but she is always positive about it. She has a the sort of blog you can read forever and never get tired of it!

Blog Twitter Instagram


Oh the Rambling of a Marine Wife...Kara's blog was one of the very first blogs that I started reading. I am pretty sure that I creeped all the way back to her first post and read her blog from day one. I learned a lot about blogging just from reading hers. She lives the exciting life of a military spouse.  She's a mom, but you won't find yourself wishing she'd talk about something besides her kids. She always blogs about fun and interesting things has great product reviews and is certainly not your average "mommy blogger". I vote you absolutely give her blog a shot.

Blog Facebook Twitter Instagram

I only just barely started discovering the plethora of Utah blogger.  This was one of the first ones that I found. I was so happy to have a couple of "Utah bloggers" on my sidebar for the month of December. I enjoyed reading and entering a bunch of her giveaways. This blog definitely got a long term follower out of me and I hope it will do the same to you!

Check out Utah County Moms!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs