Tuesday, December 31, 2013

An Understatement of the Fact

Right before Christmas, I got my first "Vox Box" courtesy of Influesnter. To say that I was excited about it would be a gross understatement of the fact. I could not open up that box fast enough. 
I'm going to be complete honest with you right now, I didn't expect to really get anything that was of use to me. I expected to be disappointed.  I was so wrong. 
Here is what I got in my box:


I expected the Skinny Cow "Divine Filled Chocoloates" to taste like a regular old Peanut butter cup. I'm not the biggest fan of those, but it was so good! I gave a package to my dad who instantly wanted to know where I got them. 

Most people think that a tissue is a tissue...but they are so wrong. I have a dust allergy. Or a dog allergy or something that makes my nose run and makes me sneeze. All the time.  The lotion in those tissue really makes a huge difference when you're constantly blowing your nose. They are my favorite tissues by far. 

The NYC make up really makes for a funny story. I got the make up in the VoxBox right before Christmas. I was excited to use it on Christmas day. It's a neutral palet of colors. My favorite! Well, When I was diggin in my stocking on Christmas morning, I found the exact same make up in my stocking! I was so excited! Now I won't run out forever! I'm wearing it in this picture with my cute Christmas Day Sweater. 

The Duck brand of tape has never failed me, but I never even knew that they came in the little "Ducklings" type sizes. I can't even count the amount of times that I have split one piece of duck tape into multiple pieces, so when I saw this stuff in my box I got all excited to use it. I haven't had an excuse to yet, but I know it will be useful eventually! Plus, it came in a cute olue color with flower patterns on it! 

Last but not least is the Lip Lacqure. The color, although I really liked it, did not look good on me. It just seemed to clash with my skin tone, but I did like the make up its self. it went on smooth and it looked really nice on my lips. I just couldn't wear it because it didn't look good on me, but to each their own, I suppose!

I was really excited about this "Vox Box" and I hope that I get more in the future. It has made me feel so much more confident and I finally got some experience in reviewing a product. That is pretty okay with me! 

Until next time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs