Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What is up Week 5

Whoa...did we seriously make it a whole month doing this weekly link up?!  I'm super proud of that.  It's hard, but so rewarding.  I'm loving getting to know new bloggers and reading all these posts with all sorts of different stuff that's well...up.  
Before adding your link, please visit this page for the guidelines
Today we have a new awesome guest host with us! Meet Elizabeth!
The Blooming Air Force Bride
She blogs over at The Blooming Air Force Bride. Head over and see what's up with her!  
What I loved about the past week// I loved that I finally got to eat Cafe Rio...For the first time in a few weeks I allowed myself to indulge.

What I'm looking forward to// I am looking forward to the end of the semester.  Are we there yet?
What I'm nervous about// I'm nervous about everything.  I seriously get nervous about nothing and everything all the time...I should probably look into that.

What I've been daydreaming about// I am still dreaming about the beach.  All I want to do is slather on some sun screen, lay in the sand and forget about school for fifteen minutes.  Is is Spring Break yet? Photo taken in 2009, Don't freak about the hair...I'm also day dreaming about those shades...Where did they ever get off to?


What I ate for dinner last night// I had some taco bell...Bad idea. 

What I'm doing this weekend// All I know for certain about my weekend is that I have to work just like all the other weekends.

What else is new?  Not a whole lot is new for me this week! I'm working hard on lot of my school stuff and staying focused So I guess that's good!  What are you up to?

*Next week we will be adding some new questions! Here they are for your convenience! Hope you'll join us!*

What I loved about the past week//
What I'm looking forward to//
What my latest obsession is//
What I've been daydreaming about//
What I'm watching//
What I'm listening to//
What I'm craving//
What I'm doing this weekend//
What else is new//

3 comments:

Elizabeth | The Blooming Air F said...

LOL, you did not just mention Taco Bell... I can't hear the words without craving it!! I'm also feeling a bit relieved that I'm not the only person in the world who is nervous at anything!

Shannon Hall said...

Taco Bell sounds SO good. I have gotten into the bad habit of going to Del late at night when I'm starving... it's always a horrible idea but sounds so good at the time.

Ashley said...

So how about the fact that I thought I was doomed to drool over your Cafe Rio food pictures until I looked it up and saw there is one in Richmond! AHH! I've already made plans to meet a friend there for dinner after work some day soon!! PS you always have the cutest pictures of yourself!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs