Monday, March 16, 2015

From Critical Thinking to Critical Injury

Hello world.  Happy Monday.  You know how the past couple of weeks I've been in a complete funk? Well I think I'm out of it.  At least for now, I'm feeling much better  I had a great weekend and I'm feeling a little less overwhelmed by my circumstance and life is good.  

I do however want to remind you about my new sponsorship program.  It's a "pay as you like" system where all you have to do is contribute to my college fund to get an awesome sponsorship package. Click on "Advertise" to learn more. 

As you most likely know, for the past few weeks I have been focusing on academic achievement.  As it's about half way through the month I figured it's time to check in. 

It's going great.  Seriously.  It's a miracle...I have basically spent every minute of the past two weeks working on homework, studying, and being completely immersed in school and it is paying off like you would not believe.  I wrote a six page paper like it was nothing.  It was like I couldn't stop the my brain from creating sentences.  I had done that much research on the topic and I was so ready. 

Here is a little PSA for everyone out there who is struggling like I was:   Take a deep breath and get to work.  It's gonna be okay. 

-I got a 26/30 on my Philosophy test...If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I have a serious dislike for philosophy. It's a critical thinking course and I want to critically injure my professor every week.  So getting a 26/30 is, again, a miracle. 
-I'm two chapters ahead in one of my books
-I finished this coming Thursday's homework last Tuesday. 
-I'm on top of all my assignments for all my classes and I officially do not feel overwhelmed by the amount of work and reading I have. 

I hoping that my midterm grades look amazing and I will tear up with joy when I look at them.  I have never worked so hard for my grades in my life and I'm so happy that I did. When I started working on these monthly goals I didn't know it would work so well but  it's really working.  It has shown me exactly what I'm capable of in a lot of different areas.  It has shown me that I can be a great blogger, I can be frugal (okay so I sort of have to be frugal...) and that I can really do well in school and work hard.  It has been a tough month so far if I'm being completely honest but it's worth it and I know that. :) 

How are your new years resolutions going?  Did you make goals for this month?  Are you sticking to em? 



PS--Don't forget about my weekly link up "What's Up Wednesday"  This weeks questions are the same as last weeks.  You can start adding your links at midnight every Wednesday! Check out the guidelines here!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Glad you are doing well with your school work!

Ashley said...

So glad that your goals are really making a difference in your life!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs