What? Already? Is it just me or does time pass way too incredibly fast. It's probably just me. Anyway, it's a new month, so that mean a new goal set! January was a good month. I made a lot of progress, learned a lot and did some ridiculous saving. I'm pretty dang happy with the way things are going and I'm excited to present this months theme for my goals.
This blog has not only been twice as successful as my first "serious" blog, but it has also been a lot easier to write in. I've gained a lot of new followers doing really nothing but writing and sharing. I've worked with other bloggers and I've written a few guest posts, but over all, I haven't done a whole lot to crack down on the blog and make it grow.
For the month of February, I'll be working on making a little bit more time for the blog. Here is what I've done to make this a little bit easier:
1) I've established 'Blog Business Hours'. This will not only help me focus on my blog, but it will give me more freetime without feeling like I should be blogging.
2) I'm budgeting for the sponsoring of other blogs and making new blogging friendships. This includes utilizing facebook groups and being more active on Twitter. I'm not so good at that.
3) I've been working on using the scheduling features both on Facebook and Blogger. I've even been dabbling in Tweet Deck.
4) I have a lovely new blog design! Brought to you by Jane. She's the best.
5) And best of all, the Link-Up I told you about! This month will bring about my first time at hosting a link up! That will be happening on Wednesday so be sure to join in on the fun!