Thursday, March 20, 2014

When The Sun is Out

When the sun is out I feel so happy.
 
My attitude can make a complete 180.  I didn't really do a whole lot today, just sort of hung out and ran a few errands, but I was in such a great mood. I was productive.  I finished my school application, got my orders and travel all set for a school in Fort Leonard Wood next week, completed my FAFSA...All things that I have been putting off, but today just felt like the day to get things done.
 
All because the sun is out.
 
Yesterday, the sun was also shining bright in the sky. I had a wonderful brunch with my good friend that morning, cleaned my room (read, washed everything I own), and I bought two tickets to see Tim McGraw.  Let me tell you, those tickets were pricey.  It's just an amazing thing how just a little ball of fire in the sky and make your whole day better. 

Sometimes I complain about my life. But today...I'm just happy because the sun was out. 

:)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

So true! The first day of spring was such a nice day!

Jen said...

Nothing better than the sun being out and enjoying the day! :)

Kara said...

Ft. Leonard Wood! Let the party begin!!!! I actually didn't hate that place, even though most people seem to.

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs