1) You have to get up and go to work.
2) When you don't have to get up and go to work, you have to go to the bank, pay your bills, clean something, get the oil changed...it never stops.
3) When you go out on dates, you have to consider the possibility of forever.
4) I no longer play around on facebook and twitter when I'm on my phone. Instead, I check my credit report and bank account.
5) My life is dictated by this thing
6) I get tired before 11 o'clock at night.
7) You have to get up and go to work.
8) I budget. For fun.
9) I have to make plans in advance. Spontaneity is dead.
10) I feel rich when I've got about this many moneys.
Although my blogging goals aren't doing so well, I can't remember the last coke I had. I haven't had a soda in about two weeks I think. I've been working hard in the gym, and my life is already so much better for it. I highly recommend it if you're a slave to the soda pop.