Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Wonderfully Messy Mom

Why hello there and happy Tuesday, everyone!  If you were wondering school is still good and life is still awesome.  I'm keeping plenty busy, and I'm working hard and kicking ass and taking names. 

But today is not about me.  Today is about Brandy! Brandy is another new addition to my reading list.  I love to read her blog because she shares all kinds of product reviews of things that I have wanted to try but have always been to scared to give a fair chance.

Brandy tries out the products for you and she'll give you her completely honest opinion of how well it did or didn't work for her.  On top of that, she has all kinds of other great posts about her life as the "Wonderfully Messy Mom."  Check her out! You won't regret it!

Until next time!


Hi there, I am Brandy! I blog at Wonderfully Messy Mom!
I like long walks on the beach, ice- cream....ok seriously...I have 3 kids, I am a SAHM, wife, cook, nurse maid, the list goes on and on.

I blog DIY household cleaning and beauty products, and spotlight the chemicals that those products contain. I also like to blog about this and that, and have recently started in on the product review band wagon.

I will be redirecting soon and adding in posts about how to add your own custom design elements, you do not want to miss those posts!!

Right now, I am in getting blog burn out. I know you all have hit that at some point in your careers, and if you have not, you will. And if you have gotten so lucky that you have always enjoyed it, please share how you do it!!

My greatest joy comes from writing, so why am I hitting this lull?? I think that I have lost my focus, changed directions and lost my passion. It was a slow fade, sneaky twists and turns that lead my blog here. I got a thrill from doing certain posts, but then it got overwhelming. The pressure to have a post pushed out because a company wants it ASAP is tough.

I am just be real here. I'm done. I want to turn in my keys. But the moment I go to hand them over, the light at the end of the tunnels shines out and calls me!! There is so much joy in writing, there is so much joy in making new friends in the blog world. I have made lots of great friends :-)
So I will chug along, I will rethink my program, I will redirect- I WILL NOT QUIT!!

I will stand up and fight for what I love- blogging!
I will not bow down to the sway the internet has on me!
I will not follow the blog crowds- I will be my own person and blog what I love!!
I am a MESSY MOM but I will be WONDERFUL at it- I will be WONDERFULLY MESSY MOM!!

1 comments:

Tracey said...

Thanks for sharing Brandy's blog! She now has a new follower :)

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs