Monday, December 8, 2014

Gift Giving Queen

Recently, I became the queen of gift giving.  I don't know how it happened, but all of a sudden, I just figured out how to give a gift that people really love. It's a pretty useful skill, if you ask me. 
 
Today I've decicded to share this gift with you and provide you with a handy dandy gift guide ranging from gifts for you little sister to gifts for your significant other. I hope that my idea might help you all in your Christmas Shopping endeavors.
 

For the women in your life.
I gave one to all the women in my family after I won a locket in a blogger giveaway.  They were a huge hit and fairly inexpensive. Totally worth it! $$
 
Little Seasons Watercolors. This particular one is Shannon's from The Hallway.  Her sister-in-law does the portraits and they would be an amazing gift for a newly wed, a momma or really anyone! check out her site to see what she can do for you. $$
 
For the Men in your life.
ManCrates are an amazing idea. 
The Hickory Grilling Man Crate  - packed with good stuff for the true grilling aficionado.
They are premade gifts that have "manly" products inside.  You can get whiskey glasses personalized and they come with things like pistachios and spherical ice-molds. The photo above is the Hickory Grilling Crate  $$$
 
The Dollar Shave Club 
This could work for a man or a woman! Sign someone up for The Dollar Shave club.  Inexpensive razors ship directly to your home! They even have other products that have great reviews like their Shave Butter if you'd rather get something a little simpler.  After further investigation, I also found these great gift cards that you could give to your friends and family! Such a thoughtful gift that anyone could enjoy. $
 
Hobby/Lifestyle Gifts
This is more of a tip than a particular item.  I like to pay attention to the little things that Travis says and shows me so that I can surprise him with little presents.  For example, he's pretty into aviation, so I got him this little patch thing having to do with it.  I'm also thinking about getting him these coaster that have the "six pack" (basically gauges for pilots) on them. That sort of stuff.  I shop at stores like the Army Navy Surplus Store for my dad and uncles! $/$$/$$$
 
As for the sisters/cousins/bestfriends in your life.
 
The Gunnysack has a bunch of great ideas for gifts in a jar! She even has printables to make it easy for you to creat the jars. 
(photo was borrowed from her page with permission
Along with this, she also has a few additional ideas for jar gifts.  They're simple and you can make them as personal as you'd like creating the perfect jar for whoever you'd like.  These could double as neighbor gifts as well! $/$$
 
 
Well, that's all I've got for you today! I may do another one of these later this week after I'm finished with all my Christmas shopping, but I'm pretty positive my family will peak...And I'm not about to let them know what I got for their Christmas gifts. I'm way too into surprises!
 
Merry Christmas and Happy Shopping!

6 comments:

Jen said...

These are all great idea! My shopping is done and I am relieved haha.

Ashley said...

I got my mom a locket this year for a Christmas. I think she's going to love it.

Jamie said...

I love surprises too!

Unknown said...

Love these ideas! And the fact that I am on your blog in cartoon form. :) I need to finish my Christmas shopping too... I have a reputation for giving amazing gifts but this year I have no idea what to get! It's too stressful.

JG said...

I so want an Origami Owl necklace! I just haven't gotten around to doing it. Love the jar ideas!

Season said...

Thanks so much for featuring my artwork!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs