10. Regulations constantly change. One day we're allowed to do something and the next we're not. And we're also expected to always know what the regs are. This is especially difficult as a reservist when they are constantly changing.
9. We often get treated like we're children. Possibly because we deserve it.
8. Putting my hair in a bun.
7. Being rushed to do everything just to be at a standstill. Otherwise known as "Hurry up and wait"
6. People are stupid.
5. Too many chiefs, not enough Indians. Then later, there are too many Indians and not a chief among us.
4. You're scared to pat your friend on the back because Sexual Assault.
2. Being 15 minutes early to 15 minutes early.
1. We spend a crap ton of our time doing things that aren't our job.
Don't get me wrong, like I said before I really do love the Army. Joining the military was the right choice for me, but man...sometimes I just get this look on my face...Because I know shit's about to get stupid.