Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What's Up Wednesday Week 3

Welcome back to another installment of What's up Wednesday! We're so happy you stopped by.  For the Link-up Guidlines please visit this link.
 
We're working really hard to create a fun place for us all to share our blogs and make new friends.  So the best way to get blog love is to give it.  So share the love and be sure to check out more blogs! Don't link and run :)
 
Please remember to follow the prompts!  I can't wait to hear what's up with you!  I'll even leave you a reminder here as to what the prompts are!
• What I loved about the past week
• What I'm looking forward to
• What I'm nervous about
• What I've been daydreaming about
• What I ate for dinner last night
• What I'm craving
• What I'm doing this weekend
• What else is new (in any area of life)
 
As for me?
 
What I loved about the past week//  It was a four day weekend from school! I loved having Monday off of school. I only have one class on Mondays, but it's amazing not having anything to do besides work did for my day!
What I'm looking forward to//  This weekend I'm going up to Salt Lake with Travis for my unit's Dining out event.  I'm pretty excited about that.  Travis isn't.  Oh well. Unfortunately, I'll probably spend most of the night just sucking in so I don't pop a button on my uniform. They really shouldn't size us for those at the end of Basic aka when I was in the best shape of my life.

What I'm craving//  I can't stop thinking about Cafe Rio Salads.  I had one when I was sick and I couldn't taste it, so I just keep thinking about it...I want to taste it. 

What else is new//  Well, like always, I'm working really hard and keeping up with all my school work.  It has been...A little hard lately.  Being able to find time to do everything is a serious struggle.  Basically, if I'm doing well in school, I hardly ever see Travis or do anything else but school work.  If I'm procrastinating and getting stressed out, it's because I decided to go to the gym and read for leisure and watch Better Call Saul with Trav...so I'm working on figuring out that balance where I get to do it all...The planner helps, but I swear, there just aren't even hours in the day!

Be sure to add your link and share on social media with #Whatsuplinkup!
 

6 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for a long weekend, that is the only downfall to online school, no long weekends haha.

Katie said...

I'm most likely doing online this summer to take care of some of my generals. I'm also planning to do mostly online in the fall so that I can work more. It's a little bitter sweet because I love the classroom environment, but I need to live a double life...haha

Chelsie Carr said...

I could eat Cafe Rio salads or Costa Vida salads every day and never get sick of them! SO yummy! Keep your head up with school! You can do it!

Sierra said...

Cafe Rio is the best. I could just drink their dressing....yum!

Ashley said...

Um so I want to try Cafe Rio... but I think I've looked before and we don't have one in our area! Totally sucks!

Shannon Hall said...

It is SO hard to find a balance for everything! I always seem to run out of time to go to the gym or do blogging. I wish I could do both at the same time!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs