Wednesday, September 21, 2016

We Survived a Month of Parenthood

Today Clara has been in our lives for 5 weeks.  I can't believe how fast the time is going.  We are so in love with our baby girl.  

Clara loves to make sleepy smiles at mom and dad. 

She enjoys staying up late and sleeping in late just like daddy and all the other newborns in the world.  
She hardly cries.  In fact, I think that mommy cries more than Clara does.  Being a mom has made me overly emotional.  I'll just look at her a little too long and tears fall.  

She likes to yawn and stretch and curl up on mom's chest to sleep, however I think her favorite pastime is pooping.  She seems to do that the most often. 

I can't wait till she gets bigger and reacts to Corey blowing raspberries on her belly or smiles back at us when we make silly faces, but I also want her to stay this tiny cuddly baby for her entire life. 

So far being a mom is a little rough, but it's also the best thing ever.  I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs