4. France. I have taken years of french and I just feel like it would be so cool to go there and see the Eiffel Tower and try my best to talk to people en francais.
5. Washington DC. I love history. Like love it. I would especially like to see the Smithsonian and the Declaration of Independence.
6. Nashville. Because Bluegrass.
7. New York City. I have been to New York once, but it was only for a day when we had a little accidental trip there when I missed a connecting flight to Italy in High School.
8. London. Harry Potter. Big Ben. Shakespeare. The Thames. Kings and Queens.
There are a lot of places in the world that I feel that I must see before my time on Earth is up. Hopefully I'll be able to make at least a few of these things happen. I've learned in the past few weeks that nearly anything is possible if you want it bad enough.