Monday, July 25, 2016

It's Not so Bad

Here I am in my 9th month of Pregnancy and I'm only just now starting to feel super pregnant.  I'm uncomfortable and tired... 

There have certainly been some downsides to being pregnant.  My feet hurt.  My back hurts. I take forever to fall asleep.  I'm tired all the time.  And I basically always feel like I could out-eat a sumo wrestler with none of the stomach capacity to do so...But to be honest, the positives have certainly out-weighed the negative. I wouldn't say I love being pregnant, but I can think of worse things. 
 Inline image 1
1// Expectant Mother Parking.  I will go out of my way to go to Harmon's even though it's more expensive and not my usual stop because I can park right up front every time.  I guess integrity is real because these spots are never filled.  Well except for when I'm there. 


2// Nesting. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not the neatest person in the world. In fact, I'm kind of messy.  Not only that, but I generally dislike cleaning.  Over the past few weeks I've done my dishes every night after dinner, vacuumed, Lysoled, dusted, organized the closet and dresser...and I just keep doing it. I'm hoping it's creating some habits and I'll do it even after the "nesting instincts" wear off.  Do they wear off?


3// Feeling her move inside my belly.  Seriously, this kid is going crazy probably 90% of the day.  I love to feel her wiggling and rolling around.  It's an amazing feeling , and I will definitely miss it when she's born. 

4// Flawless skin.  I've had blotchy, bumpy, irritated skin basically since I was 13.  Since I got pregnant I have hardly touched my face. It's amazing how I feel when I look in the mirror and I'm just...happy about what I see.  Maybe that's what they mean by "glow".

All in all, I think I could do this again some day.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs